Think guys are such complicated creatures? Think again. With me around, dealing with guys can be so much easier. I can give you tips on how to flirt, how to act on a date, how to deal with your love problems, and even how to dump a guy. So worry no more, ladies. The self-proclaimed expert is here.
Disclaimer: Things written in here are simply based on experience and are not intended to generalize for all guys. All content are created by the authors unless stated otherwise.
♥ How To Flirt
♥ Signs That He's Into You
♥ Signs That He's Not Into You
♥ The 411 On His Personality
♥ The Dating Scene
♥ What To Do, What Not To Do
♥ All About Relationships
Posts tagged with flirting.
Flirt Via SMS
It’s not always easy to mean what you say through text messages. But here’s the secret. You can always get your point across with just a simple one-liner text message. Wanna know how? Here are messages to flirt-text that guy you’re into. Of course, these are applicable when you know the guy personally beyond just being acquaintances. Yes, these days everything is possible with just one click or press of a finger. Even flirting. And here are some opener lines for text-flirting.
- What to text: “Hi. How are you?”
What it tells him: Send this message to him after you’ve gone on your first date, following the two day rule. This will tell him that you are interested and that you’re actually looking forward to a second date. Or send this to him, out of the blue. This will tell him that he’s on your mind. If he texts you back on both situations, don’t reply right away. Wait for about an hour. Or at least fifteen minutes, if you really can’t help it.
- What to text: “Where you?”
What it tells him: Send this to him when you’re looking to hang-out with him. More often than not, he will reply with his whereabouts followed by the same question directed to you. And if you play your cards right, you might find yourself meeting up with him later on.
- What to text: “What are you up to?”
What it tells him: Okay, this sounds a little kinky but it gets the message straight, right? This tells him that you are thinking of him and that you care enough to know what his doing. This can also be an alternative text for him to invite you to hang-out. Depends on what follows this message.
- What to text: “Still up?”
What it tells him: Send him this message late at night and when you’re up for a long conversation with him through text. The message itself sounds sexy. If he replies, then try to get personal.
Oh, and just some reminders. Do not use text short-cuts too much. If you can, type the whole words. Don’t drunk-text him. And don’t text your friends about him while in the middle of a text-conversation with him. Simple and easy.
The Do’s and Don’t’s of Flirting
- Do maintain eye contact. You know the drill, ladies, if you’ve been reading my previous entries. Try to catch his eye, and then look away. You build mystery around yourself that way.
- Don’t ogle at him. You will only look like a total fool and it will definitely freak him out.
- Do angle your body towards him when talking. You will seem more approachable and friendly that way.
- Don’t fold your arms on your chest while talking to him. Don’t place your hands on your waist as well. This signifies aloofness.
- Do laugh appreciatively at his jokes. This will stroke his ego. Guys just love it when girls laugh at the things they say.
- Don’t laugh too loudly like a hyena. Manners, please? Plus, laughing too loudly will make it seem like you’re just pretending to laugh at his jokes.
- Do get to know him on the surface. Ask him about his interests and hobbies. Talk about yours as well. This is a safe topic to talk about when the guy is someone you’ve just met.
- Don’t ask him about his personal life. Guys don’t like it when girls pry about their past. Stay away from things that are too personal. Those talks are reserved for intimate dates.
- Do check if there’s something stuck between your teeth. Like that salad you just had. And make sure that you look good. Put your appearances and hygiene at high priority.
- Don’t go around looking sloppy and unhygienic. That’s a big time turn off for guys and girls alike.
- Do be confident. I’d say this over and over again. Guys are attracted to girls who exude confident. And honestly, there’s nothing to be nervous about when flirting with guys. It’s not rocket science.
Decode the Dude: His Hang-Outs
Hi, ladies. Did you miss me? Sorry, if it took a while for me to post something again. I was busy with work and all that.
It’s generally easy to tell the personality of a person based on the little things such as the stuff he does, how he dresses himself, etcetera, etcetera. And as the title suggests, you can determine a guy’s personality based on where he usually hang-outs. Now, I’m not exactly stereotyping guys. This is just the general picture.
- The hang-out: Computer shop, internet cafe, toy stores
The 411: It’s normal for guys to hang-out at computer shops to play LAN games, go online, and all that sort of stuff. But if you find that guy hanging out at these places more often than the so-called “normal”, you may classify him as the gamer time. And as for the toy stores, I mean those stores that sell collector’s items. These guys are the geeky and tech-savvy types.
The conversation: Chat him up about games and techie stuff. You don’t have to pretend like you know everything there is about computer games. You can just simply ask him questions. Or better yet, you can ask him to teach you how to play.
- The hang-out: Music bar
The 411: When I say music bar, I mean those bars where indie bands play. Guys who usually hang-out at these places are obviously music buffs who are always on the look-out for up and coming indie bands. Anywhere with good music, count them in.
The conversation: Ask him about the band. Talk to him about music. Ask him about the kind of music that he likes and tell him about yours too. It’s as simple as that.
- The hang-out: Artsy cafes, art exhibits, or book stores
The 411: These guys love art and literature, which basically come hand-in-hand almost every time. These guys are the kind of guys who would love a long conversation about almost anything under the sun. Photographers, artists, bookworms fall under this category.
The conversation: Talk to him about anything. As I’ve said, this type of guy loves a good conversation. It’s a bonus if you can talk to him about art and books. And if you can carry a conversation with him for hours, you will definitely spark his interest.
- The hang-out: The gym
The 411: He’s the athletic type or the health buff. Either way, he’s basically the kind of guy who’s conscious about his body and there’s nothing wrong with that. He knows how to take care of himself and that’s a good thing.
The conversation: Sports, sports, sports! If you don’t know anything about sports, you can always start the conversation with a question. Ask him about the latest game, or his favorite sport, or his favorite team, the latest line of a sports brand, etcetera. You know the drill.
There you go. You see, talking to guys is really not that hard. You just have to play you cards right. So whenever you find yourself at any of these places with a guy, just remember the tips I gave you and you’ll have no problem having a conversation with him. Good luck! ;)
How To Flirt At Work
So in one of my previous posts, I taught you the tricks of flirting in class. Now, this post is for those working girls out there. Oh my gosh, this is so sneaky, it’s almost illegal. Haha. Okay, so this only applies when the person you intend to flirt with is not your friend. Just a colleague, okay? Here goes.
The easiest way to flirt with someone at work is by using the old technique which I love to call “the damsel in distress”. First, think of a question you can ask him. It must be work related, okay? And something that he can answer. You have to ask him in a sweet manner. Do not play dumb. Ask him as if you’re just looking for a clarification or verification. Of course, he cannot resist helping you because it’s supposedly a professional matter, right? Teehee. So while he’s giving you the answer, maintain eye contact with him while smiling a little. Keep your lips closed while smiling so you won’t look like an idiot. Nod to make sure that you are listening. Then after answering your so-called work-related query, thank him. Thank him in a sweet and flirty voice. After that, walk away and steal a glance back at him. Smile if he’s still looking at you. That ought to do the trick.
Just remember the basics of flirting, and you’ll do no wrong. Happy hunting, ladies. ‘Til next post. XOXO
How To Flirt In Class
This only works if he’s sitting beside you or in front of you. A subtle way of flirting with him without disrupting the class is by using body language. First, you have to get his attention. Do this by slowly crossing your legs. When he finally notices you, look at him in the eyes and smile just a little. Then drop your gaze after a second or two. That’s it. You don’t even have to say anything. Let your body do the flirting. It’s as simple as that. You’ll know he’s interested if you catch him smiling to himself.